Peter F Drucker
Peter F Drucker is an internationally acclaimed management writer, consultant and lecturer. His management and organisation theories are based on over 60 years experience.
Drucker on Management• Effective management is based on objective setting and results
• Scientific management is required
• “One cannot manage change. One can only be ahead of it”
Drucker on People• Knowledge workers are assets
• High quality personnel management is required
• Educate and develop managers for future needs.
Drucker on Organisations• Decentralisation is key to productivity and effectiveness.
• Aim for leaner organisations
• Successful decision making based on high quality information
• Focus on information not technology provider
Back to 'Management Gurus' index
By Lyndsay Swinton
Citation Information: Swinton, Lyndsay. "Peter F Drucker - Management consultant, writer and lecturer." Mftrou.com. December 2004. < http://www.mftrou.com/peter-drucker.html >.blog comments powered by Disqus