Personal coaching by Lyndsay Swinton
Available now - email coaching and telephone coaching
Why Ask Lyndsay?
You can tell by my articles and ebooks that I put a lot of time and effort into my work. I will apply just the same focus and determination to your questions. A hands on, no nonsense answer that will get you results.
If you want to see some open answers to questions (shorter than the one you will receive), take a look at www.uncommonforum.com where I am moderator on Workplace Psychology.
If you want to know more about me, take a look at my bio and find out more about my 15 years management experience and training.
Ask Lyndsay More – Telephone CoachingSometimes it’s easier to talk, person to person. Call me and we can discuss your situation and come up with a plan to improve your prospects, build your skills and get you through tricky situations without casualties.
Here are examples of more detailed questions I’ve discussed in person;
• I am working 12 –14 hour days and I am thoroughly demotivated at work and have no energy (or time!) for a social life. What can I do as I used to love my job?
• I have been in my job for 6 years and cannot progress unless I stop being a techie and become a manager or start again in a new industry. What should I do?
• I’ve read many books, listened to tapes but still
can’t motivate myself to do certain things in my life. How
do I stop
procrastinating and get on with my life?
Here’s what you need to do now
1) Decide on whether you would prefer coaching by email or phone (many people start with an email coaching question and progress to telephone coaching once they have ‘checked me out’!)
2) Click the button below for the service you require. Payment will be taken through PayPal and you will then be directed to a page where you can send me your question. As soon as I see your question, I’ll let you know when you can expect an answer.
Email coaching terms
Telephone coaching terms